Tuesday 21 April 2009

Day 5: The Quarter Pounder

5 is a very significant number in my life. I won't tell anybody why. Just go ask my wife.
Had routine work today. So nothing interesting happened. The highlight of the day was my lunch: My favorite quarter pounder with cheese, large fries. and Coke. But the Coke tasted a bit funny..that's quality fast food for ya..way to go Ronald Macdonald. The burger was yummy though..as usual. The succulent taste of the patty is the best. And absolutely no after taste! I enjoyed the burger up to the last bite. Yeah. Really. It's that yummy. My friend Emil also dropped by. Had a swell time talking about the grade school days, music, comic books, Japanese AV idols, and other funny, nonsensical things. He also gave me the long overdue gift for Nuee. A nice green dress that my little girl is gonna wear someday. I helped him out because he was having a lot of issues with his laptop. Seems like a hardware failure. i fixed the Wifi part but the "blind" DVD-rom is not my forte. Give me software problems all day and i'll tackle them but when it comes to hardware I'm not your man.

Well That's it! I'm sleepy already. Better catch some zzzzzs.

No comments:

Post a Comment