Monday 27 April 2009

Day 10: The All-Too Usual Sunday

This day was boring. I had lunch with the usual gang at KFC Limketkai. Usual food for me. I really like Meltz. There's this yummy taste when the veggies and cheese go together inside my mouth that makes it so addictive. Went strolling and eventually got tired after 30 minutes and i went home. They are coming home this friday. I'm so excited. Well i'm gonna read the manual of the MM6 again and learn Cubase. It's a free audio production software bundled with my keys. It's not that user-friendly. I'll have to go master it somehow. I uninstalled Tuneup Utilities 2009 from our two PCs. It was nagging me with some free promo and it felt like adware to me already. So i browsed the web for a utility suite for the PCs. Got hold of two legit copies of Advanced SystemCare from a trusted web site. The app is great and i decided to use Smart Defrag along with it for a more effective cleanup suite. The Avira free was starting to annoy me with pop-up ads before every update too so i replaced it with PC Tools internet security for the desktop and Avira Premium Security Suite for the laptop. Both are full versions(i don't use cracked software especially cracked security software) and they should protect our PCs fine. Well that's all for today i guess. Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment