Saturday 18 April 2009

Day 2 and the urge to play Half Life 2

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I forgot to turn off a lot of things. The lights were on 'till sunrise and i forgot to turn off the laptop. The only good thing about forgetting to turn off the laptop and wifi was that Finding Nemo finished downloading and the fresh Vista updated to SP1. So much for saving electrical energy. My wife is gonna kill me. I miss her so much.
Ate biscuits and drank lots of water for breakfast. I'm sick. I have kidney stones. Have to drink lots of water and avoid lots of yummy things like Coke, and unhealthy but delectable food. I was supposed to watch The Simpsons, Friends, and Whose Line is it Anyway but i was running out of time.

Off to work. Walked. I needed exercise. Early. So i played through my present favorite: a beautiful melodic opus of Schumann. Worked. Talked. Taught chords. Played exercises. Routine stuff. I had fun talking to my first student about Half Life 2 and graphics cards. Speaking of Gordon Freeman...Man i wanna play that game again! I wasn't in focus. I forgot to learn the chords for my second student's requested song. HAHAHA. I had to use my mobile phone's media player to get the chords. My student was laughing while i checked the chords for accuracy using my mobile phone. The third student was late so i changed his schedule. Makeup lesson on Tuesday. I walked home. My student was making fun of my present lonely disposition saying "maybe your wife took a vacation intentionally" and he said he'd take a picture and video of me after a week to document my morbid transformation. Haha. Yeah. my student's a crazy guy. He's the only  chinese guy i know  who can ride a motorela and jeepney all by himself. That's funny.

I'm gonna eat my favorite Libby's sausage and 1 serving of rice for lunch. It's 10:38AM. Won't eat lunch yet. I have students at 1pm. I'll be blogging some more later. I love Google Chrome. I'm beginning to dislike Firefox's resource hungriness. I'll still use it for visiting some web sites though. But starting today Chrome is my default browser.  And I still wanna play Half-Life 2 all over again. Waah!

Not much happened in the afternoon. Routine work. I had fun improvising the accompaniment for my violin student's exercises. Walked home. Quite a rainy day. Rain never stopped. The atmosphere just pulled me down even more. Had dinner. Sigh better sleep early. I miss them both :((

1 comment:

  1. so, you had to survive on biscuits, cheezwhiz and water? you poor thing you.

    ReplyDelete