Thursday 30 April 2009

Day 14: The Noise


Media_httpninotirofil_zjagl

An empty can makes much noise. I have always believed in that. Today I got some info from a trusted source about a certain "music teacher" who thinks he is the best "music teacher" in the world and he was even mentioning and backstabbing a lot of teachers and musicians including me. Well this guy is truly 100% canned. He is an empty can. If you're good you don't have to shout it out. If you're good it's best to keep it to yourself, show them what you got, But be sure not to step on anybody else's shoes. Don't be such a braggart. You don't need to mention your piano teacher and brag about where you work, what organization you're associated with, and steal someone else's show to prove to people that you're a force to be reckoned with. IMO you claim to be a student of a great piano pedagogue, did you know that i was also a student, and my sister is one of the best piano students of the said piano pedagogue? You're so full of hot air and you boast a lot but sadly you don't even have a degree in music? I wanna shove my Concerto and Sonata up your ass boy! Yeah they say you're good but that doesn't mean that you can taint other people's name, hoping to boost your fame meter another level. It's vexxing. Very. Annoying. I have heard of you before but i have never heard of your playing and have never observed your way of teaching so never for once have i judged you. Yet you have the balls to judge me? What a sore loser. Get a life. I'm not saying that i'm better than you all i'm saying is go defecate in someone else's place. I'm just here living the good life, working as a musician like you, honest living to feed me and my family so don't judge me because i might be light years ahead of you musically and intellectually. An empty can makes much noise. You are one. You are empty. A has-been. A jack-ass. So beat it. Loser.

1 comment:

  1. daaaaayyymm, good thing he got canned. lol

    ReplyDelete