Thursday 26 May 2011

Goodbye Sony...Hello Ninty!

After years of playing PSP and months of owning a PS3...i said goodbye to PSN and bhought a 3DS for me and my family. I don't know it has been a love-hate relationship between me and Sony...Spent years on the PSP modding scene and finally gave up since the NGP looms so very near. The PS3 gave me good times all around...even if i never got to install Linux on it (one of the reasons my enthusiasm waned for Sony's powerhouse console). Got to play Final Fantasy 13, Uncharted 1&2,and a lot more, among others. The PS3 is with my nephew and he's enjoying it a lot!


But the closed-source system of the PSP and PS3 left a sour taste in my mouth. What made me jump ship to Nintendo?hmmm...my daughter loves the DS, my wife's a puzzle game buff, and i am a true-blue old school gamer! Can't wait to play the 3DS Link, Mario,and Castlevania!


 


So i got the 3DS....Traded in my old PSP and all my games and said my goodbye to Sony...for now. Hahaha. I'll buy an NGP if the tech convinces me or the next Final Fantasy's gonna be on it. For now the 3DS is all-good!


Img_0094

 

No comments:

Post a Comment