Wednesday 4 May 2011

The 4th of May: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY


It's my dad's birthday today. Facetime-d with my wife and he was in our house in Nazareth so i talked to him and greeted him. He seemed okay. But he was talking like he was gonna say goodbye soon. He cried and i cried too. He said if  there were times in my life when he had let me down that he was deeply sorry for all of them and then he asked me to forgive him. He said that i should work hard here in Guam coz i already got Nuee, Codee and my wife to support. He said that he doesn't feel anything..it's as if he wasn't sick but he knows only GOD can decide on our fate and that if GOD takes him he hopes that HE will take him peacefully. He said if anything happens to him  i dont have to go home because he knows that i don't have enough money yet. and that he understands. He said that we should all pray for him. It hurts. it hurts so bad. Here I am in my niece's room on a powerpuff girls bed sheet covered bed and surrounded with toys and i'm crying and bawling like a helpless kid. Please GOD give me strength and i trust in you LORD. I trust that you will take care of Daddy. If the time comes please take him PEACEFULLY. I don't want him to suffer before he leaves this world.





I don't wanna write about this anymore  because this will only make me cry. All i want to say today is HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST DAD IN THE WORLD. I LOVE YOU DADDY.


Media_httpninotirofil_fddfz



No comments:

Post a Comment